A.K. acknowledges the support of the European Research Council by an ERC starting grant. B.J.R. acknowledges DFG for financial support (grant Ra 1732/1). Silicon wafers were kindly donated by Siltronic AG. Patrick Seelheim and Prof. Dr. H. J. Galla are acknowledged for access to and discussion of QCM-D measurements.
Immobilization of Liposomes and Vesicles on Patterned Surfaces by a Peptide Coiled-Coil Binding Motif†
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 50, pages 12616–12620, December 7, 2012
How to Cite
Voskuhl, J., Wendeln, C., Versluis, F., Fritz, E.-C., Roling, O., Zope, H., Schulz, C., Rinnen, S., Arlinghaus, H. F., Ravoo, B. J. and Kros, A. (2012), Immobilization of Liposomes and Vesicles on Patterned Surfaces by a Peptide Coiled-Coil Binding Motif . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12616–12620. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204836
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- European Research Council
- DFG. Grant Number: Ra 1732/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!