This work was supported by the DFG-funded transregional collaborative research center SFB/TRR 88 “3MET”. The author also thanks Prof. Annie K. Powell for her support.
Differentiation of Highly Anisotropic TbIII and DyIII with 57Fe Mössbauer Spectroscopy†
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 39, pages 9922–9925, September 24, 2012
How to Cite
Mereacre, V. (2012), Differentiation of Highly Anisotropic TbIII and DyIII with 57Fe Mössbauer Spectroscopy . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9922–9925. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204838
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- SFB/TRR 88 “3MET”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!