Partial support of our research in photodynamic therapy is provided by Theralase.
Designing Red-Light-Activated Multifunctional Agents for the Photodynamic Therapy†
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 46, pages 11420–11422, November 12, 2012
How to Cite
Higgins, S. L. H. and Brewer, K. J. (2012), Designing Red-Light-Activated Multifunctional Agents for the Photodynamic Therapy . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11420–11422. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204933
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!