This work was supported by NSFC/China (2116110444, 21172073, and 21190033), the National Basic Research 973 Program (2011CB808400), the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (WJ0913001), and the Ph.D. Programs Foundation of the Ministry of Education of China (20090074110004).
Stable Dyes Containing Double Acceptors without COOH as Anchors for Highly Efficient Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells†
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 39, pages 9873–9876, September 24, 2012
How to Cite
Mao, J., He, N., Ning, Z., Zhang, Q., Guo, F., Chen, L., Wu, W., Hua, J. and Tian, H. (2012), Stable Dyes Containing Double Acceptors without COOH as Anchors for Highly Efficient Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9873–9876. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204948
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- NSFC/China. Grant Numbers: 2116110444, 21172073, 21190033
- National Basic Research 973 Program. Grant Number: 2011CB808400
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: WJ0913001
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20090074110004
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.