We gratefully acknowledge the financial support provided by the Major State Basic Research Development Program of China (Grant Nos. 2013CB922101 & 2011CB808704) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 20971066 and 21021062). We thank Dr. Atsuya Muranaka from RIKEN-ASI (Japan) and Dr. John Mack of Rhodes University, South Africa for help with the molecular orbital calculations, and Prof. H. Yamada, Dr. Z.-L. Xue, and Dr. D. Kuzuhara from the Nara Institute of Science and Technology (Japan) for help in structure characterization.
A 20π-Electron Heteroporphyrin Containing a Thienopyrrole Unit†
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 51, pages 12801–12805, December 14, 2012
How to Cite
Chang, Y., Chen, H., Zhou, Z., Zhang, Y., Schütt, C., Herges, R. and Shen, Z. (2012), A 20π-Electron Heteroporphyrin Containing a Thienopyrrole Unit . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12801–12805. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204954
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- Major State Basic Research Development Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2013CB922101, 2011CB808704
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20971066, 21021062
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!