The authors are grateful to Jan Helbing and Thomas Feurer for helpful discussions, and Shabir Hassan for assistance with the TEM characterization of the nanoparticles. This work was supported by an advanced ERC investigator grant (DYNALLO) to P.H. and by the Swiss National Science Foundation through the NCCR network “MUST”.
Gold Nanoparticle Capping Layers: Structure, Dynamics, and Surface Enhancement Measured Using 2D-IR Spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 634–638, January 7, 2013
How to Cite
Donaldson, P. M. and Hamm, P. (2013), Gold Nanoparticle Capping Layers: Structure, Dynamics, and Surface Enhancement Measured Using 2D-IR Spectroscopy . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 634–638. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204973
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!