This work was partially supported financially by the Funding Program for World-Leading Innovative R&D on Science and Technology (FIRST). We thank Sumika Chemical Analysis Service, Ltd. for TEM measurements.
From Li–O2 to Li–Air Batteries: Carbon Nanotubes/Ionic Liquid Gels with a Tricontinuous Passage of Electrons, Ions, and Oxygen†
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 44, pages 11062–11067, October 29, 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, T. and Zhou, H. (2012), From Li–O2 to Li–Air Batteries: Carbon Nanotubes/Ionic Liquid Gels with a Tricontinuous Passage of Electrons, Ions, and Oxygen . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11062–11067. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204983
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
- Funding Program for World-Leading Innovative R&D on Science and Technology (FIRST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!