These authors contributed equally to this work.
Epidithiol Formation by an Unprecedented Twin Carbon–Sulfur Lyase in the Gliotoxin Pathway†
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 40, pages 10064–10068, October 1, 2012
How to Cite
Scharf, D. H., Chankhamjon, P., Scherlach, K., Heinekamp, T., Roth, M., Brakhage, A. A. and Hertweck, C. (2012), Epidithiol Formation by an Unprecedented Twin Carbon–Sulfur Lyase in the Gliotoxin Pathway . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10064–10068. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205041
We thank A. Perner for MS measurements, S. Fricke and C. Schult for technical assistance, P. Hortschansky for artwork, and C. Heiden and P. Berthel for performing fermentations. This work was supported by the “Pakt für Forschung und Innovation” of the Free State of Thuringia and the BMBF, and the International Leibniz Research School for Biomolecular and Microbial Interactions (ILRS), as part of the excellence graduate school Jena School for Microbial Communication (JSMC).
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
- Free State of Thuringia
- International Leibniz Research School for Biomolecular and Microbial Interactions (ILRS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!