These authors contributed equally to this work.
Zwitterionic Stabilization of a Reactive Cobalt Tris-Isocyanide Monoanion by Cation Coordination†
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 37, pages 9412–9416, September 10, 2012
How to Cite
Carpenter, A. E., Margulieux, G. W., Millard, M. D., Moore, C. E., Weidemann, N., Rheingold, A. L. and Figueroa, J. S. (2012), Zwitterionic Stabilization of a Reactive Cobalt Tris-Isocyanide Monoanion by Cation Coordination . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9412–9416. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205058
We are grateful to the U. S. National Science Foundation for finanical support (grant number CHE-0954710). J.S.F. is a Cottrell Scholar of Research Corporation and an Alfred P. Sloan Research Fellow (2011–2012). Professors John D. Protasiewicz and Charles L. Perrin are acknowledged for helpful discussions.
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
- U. S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0954710
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!