This work was supported in part by Research Fellowships of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science for Young Scientists (grant number 11J07791 to T.U.) and Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (grant numbers 452/17073009, B/20350104, and A/23245046 to M.W. and 22245037 to R.Y.) from the Ministry of Education (Japan). We acknowledge Mr. Hiroshi Kinoshita, Mr. Muhammed Shah Miran, and Mr. Masakatsu Niwa for generously providing some protic ionic liquids and Dr. Tomohiro Yasuda for helpful discussions.
Belousov–Zhabotinsky Reaction in Protic Ionic Liquids†
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 48, pages 11991–11994, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Ueki, T., Watanabe, M. and Yoshida, R. (2012), Belousov–Zhabotinsky Reaction in Protic Ionic Liquids . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11991–11994. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205061
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: 11J07791, 452/17073009, B/20350104, A/23245046, 22245037
- Ministry of Education (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!