Financial support from the NSF (Grant CHE 03-52487), a DAAD Research Visit to Freiburg for L.A., and an NSFC Grant (20973126) to X.W. is acknowledged. S.R. thanks the DFG project HA 5639/3-1 and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie for financial support, the BWGrid cluster for computational resources, and Prof. I. Krossing and Prof. H. Hillebrecht for their generous and continuous support.
Investigation of Gold Fluorides and Noble Gas Complexes by Matrix-Isolation Spectroscopy and Quantum-Chemical Calculations†
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 42, pages 10628–10632, October 15, 2012
How to Cite
Wang, X., Andrews, L., Willmann, K., Brosi, F. and Riedel, S. (2012), Investigation of Gold Fluorides and Noble Gas Complexes by Matrix-Isolation Spectroscopy and Quantum-Chemical Calculations . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10628–10632. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205072
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE 03-52487
- NSFC. Grant Number: 20973126
- DFG. Grant Number: HA 5639/3-1
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!