Financial support from the Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi and infrastructure support from the Centre for Nanotechnology and the National Single Crystal X-ray Diffractometer Facility (School of Chemistry) at the University of Hyderabad are gratefully acknowledged. C.G.C. thanks the CSIR, New Delhi for a senior research fellowship. We thank M. Durgaprasad, M. Laxminaryana, and M. Nalini for the transmission electron microscopy, field emission scanning electron microscopy, and confocal fluorescence microscopy, respectively.
Amorphous-to-Crystalline Transformation with Fluorescence Enhancement and Switching of Molecular Nanoparticles Fixed in a Polymer Thin Film†
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 47, pages 11849–11852, November 19, 2012
How to Cite
Chandaluri, Ch. G. and Radhakrishnan, T. P. (2012), Amorphous-to-Crystalline Transformation with Fluorescence Enhancement and Switching of Molecular Nanoparticles Fixed in a Polymer Thin Film . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11849–11852. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205081
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
- Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi
- CSIR, New Delhi
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!