We acknowledge support from the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR) under the Multidisciplinary Research Program of the University Research Initiative (MURI) Award FA9550-07-1-0534 on “Bioinspired Supramolecular Enzymatic Systems” and the National Science Foundation (NSF) under the auspices of Awards CHE-0924620 and DGE-0824162. A.C.F, C.J.B., and J.F.S. were supported by the WCU Program (NRF R-31-2008-000-10055-0) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology, Korea. T.K. acknowledges the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) for a postdoctoral fellowship to carry out research abroad. N.L.S., C.J.B., A.-J.A., and A.C.F. acknowledge support from the NSF Graduate Research Fellowships. S.T.S. acknowledges the International Institute for Nanotechnology (IIN) at Northwestern University for a postdoctoral fellowship.
The Chameleonic Nature of Diazaperopyrenium Recognition Processes†
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 47, pages 11872–11877, November 19, 2012
How to Cite
Basuray, A. N., Jacquot de Rouville, H.-P., Hartlieb, K. J., Kikuchi, T., Strutt, N. L., Bruns, C. J., Ambrogio, M. W., Avestro, A.-J., Schneebeli, S. T., Fahrenbach, A. C. and Stoddart, J. F. (2012), The Chameleonic Nature of Diazaperopyrenium Recognition Processes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11872–11877. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205089
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR). Grant Number: FA9550-07-1-0534
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Numbers: CHE-0924620, DGE-0824162
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology, Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!