This work was supported by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research and the National Science Foundation in the Gordon and Betty Moore Center for physical biology at Caltech. We thank Prof. Dr. Samir K. Pal for insightful discussions during the initial phase of this work. O.F.M. is grateful for a distinguished scholar award provided by the Arab Fund for Economic and Social Development.
Environmental Scanning Ultrafast Electron Microscopy: Structural Dynamics of Solvation at Interfaces†
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 2897–2901, March 4, 2013
How to Cite
Yang, D.-S., Mohammed, O. F. and Zewail, A. H. (2013), Environmental Scanning Ultrafast Electron Microscopy: Structural Dynamics of Solvation at Interfaces . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2897–2901. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205093
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!