Studentships from the Irish Research Council for Science, Engineering and Technology (to P.N.M. and B.G.) are gratefully acknowledged, as is generous financial support from Fundação para a Ciência e a Technologia (to P.N.M.). Significant funding for a SQUID magnetometer by the Irish Higher Education Authority is also gratefully acknowledged, as is generous support from University College Dublin (to G.G.M. and B.G). T.K., G.P., T.L., and R.F. acknowledge the Irish Government’s Programme for Research in Third-Level Institutions, Cycle 4, Ireland’s EU Structural Funds Programmes 2007–2013, and a Career Enhancement and Mobility Fellowship cofunded by Marie Curie Actions.
Template Assembly of Spin Crossover One-Dimensional Nanowires†
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 48, pages 11995–11999, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Martinho, P. N., Lemma, T., Gildea, B., Picardi, G., Müller-Bunz, H., Forster, R. J., Keyes, T. E., Redmond, G. and Morgan, G. G. (2012), Template Assembly of Spin Crossover One-Dimensional Nanowires . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11995–11999. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205122
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Technologia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!