This work was supported by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research under AFOSR Award No. FA9550-10-1-0521 and the Department of Education under GAANN grant No. P200A100190. We gratefully acknowledge Prof. Rodney S. Ruoff and Dr. Jonathan P. Edgeworth for synthesizing and donating reduced graphene oxide (r-GO) and thank Dr. Gregory W. Drake for helpful comments.
Graphene and Graphene Oxide Can “Lubricate” Ionic Liquids based on Specific Surface Interactions Leading to Improved Low-Temperature Hypergolic Performance†
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 39, pages 9784–9787, September 24, 2012
How to Cite
McCrary, P. D., Beasley, P. A., Alaniz, S. A., Griggs, C. S., Frazier, R. M. and Rogers, R. D. (2012), Graphene and Graphene Oxide Can “Lubricate” Ionic Liquids based on Specific Surface Interactions Leading to Improved Low-Temperature Hypergolic Performance . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9784–9787. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205126
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2012
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Number: FA9550-10-1-0521
- GAANN. Grant Number: P200A100190
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!