This work was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for JSPS Fellows (to R.K.), by a Grant-in Aid for Specially Promoted Research (22000006, to T.N.), by a Basic Research Program from the Japan Science and Technology Agency (to Y.U.), and by research grants from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (20117003 and 23249004, to Y.U.). We thank Dr. Yoshihiro Hayakawa (The University of Tokyo) for providing Colon26-luc2 cells, and Ms. Naomi Misawa for helping us to construct the luciferase expression vectors.
Rational Design and Development of Near-Infrared-Emitting Firefly Luciferins Available In Vivo†
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1175–1179, January 21, 2013
How to Cite
Kojima, R., Takakura, H., Ozawa, T., Tada, Y., Nagano, T. and Urano, Y. (2013), Rational Design and Development of Near-Infrared-Emitting Firefly Luciferins Available In Vivo . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1175–1179. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205151
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2012
- JSPS. Grant Number: 22000006
- Japan Science and Technology Agency
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Numbers: 20117003, 23249004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!