We thank the NSF (CHE-0952753) and the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation for funding, the E.U. for a Marie Curie fellowship (FP7-IOF2010-PALLAS to J.R.), and the Grinstaff group (Boston University) for the use of their SEC equipment.
Iron-Catalyzed Polymerization of Isoprene and Other 1,3-Dienes†
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 47, pages 11805–11808, November 19, 2012
How to Cite
Raynaud, J., Wu, J. Y. and Ritter, T. (2012), Iron-Catalyzed Polymerization of Isoprene and Other 1,3-Dienes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11805–11808. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205152
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0952753
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
Vol. 51, Issue 52, 12920, Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!