We gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the NSF as part of the Center for Enabling New Technologies through Catalysis (CENTC, Grant No. CHE-0650456). We thank Thomas Lyons for useful comments. A provisional patent on this work has been submitted.
Efficient Reduction of Esters to Aldehydes through Iridium-Catalyzed Hydrosilylation†
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 37, pages 9422–9424, September 10, 2012
How to Cite
Cheng, C. and Brookhart, M. (2012), Efficient Reduction of Esters to Aldehydes through Iridium-Catalyzed Hydrosilylation . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9422–9424. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205154
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0650456
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!