This work was supported in part by the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, DFG, and RFBR (No 11-03-97051).
Threshold Ionization of Cobaltocene: The Metallocene Molecule Revealing Zero Kinetic Energy States†
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 46, pages 11527–11530, November 12, 2012
How to Cite
Ketkov, S. Y. and Selzle, H. L. (2012), Threshold Ionization of Cobaltocene: The Metallocene Molecule Revealing Zero Kinetic Energy States . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11527–11530. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205164
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- RFBR. Grant Number: 11-03-97051
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!