This work was supported by the Funding Program for Next Generation World-Leading Researchers (GR090) from the Cabinet Office, Government of Japan, a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (S) (No. 18106013) from MEXT (Japan), and the Joint Studies Program of IMS (2009-2010). XAFS measurements were performed with the approval of PF-PAC (Nos. 2006G337 and 2008G188).
The Active Phase of Nickel/Ordered Ce2Zr2Ox Catalysts with a Discontinuity (x=7–8) in Methane Steam Reforming†
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 37, pages 9361–9365, September 10, 2012
How to Cite
Tada, M., Zhang, S., Malwadkar, S., Ishiguro, N., Soga, J.-i., Nagai, Y., Tezuka, K., Imoto, H., Otsuka-Yao-Matsuo, S., Ohkoshi, S.-i. and Iwasawa, Y. (2012), The Active Phase of Nickel/Ordered Ce2Zr2Ox Catalysts with a Discontinuity (x=7–8) in Methane Steam Reforming . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9361–9365. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205167
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- Funding Program for Next Generation World-Leading Researchers. Grant Numbers: GR090, 18106013
- MEXT (Japan)
- PF-PAC. Grant Numbers: 2006G337, 2008G188
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!