We thank the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, the European Research Council (ERC), and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (SFB 749) for financial support. We also thank Evonik Industries AG (Hanau), and BASF AG (Ludwigshafen) for generous donations of chemicals.
InCl3-Catalyzed Synthesis of 1,2-Dimetallic Compounds by Direct Insertion of Aluminum or Zinc Powder†
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 39, pages 9926–9930, September 24, 2012
How to Cite
Blümke, T. D., Klatt, T., Koszinowski, K. and Knochel, P. (2012), InCl3-Catalyzed Synthesis of 1,2-Dimetallic Compounds by Direct Insertion of Aluminum or Zinc Powder . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9926–9930. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205169
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- European Research Council
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB 749
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!