Financial support was provided by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21032003, 20921092 and 21125208) and the National Basic Research Program of China (2010CB833300).
Iridium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Hydrogenation of Pyridinium Salts†
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 40, pages 10181–10184, October 1, 2012
How to Cite
Ye, Z.-S., Chen, M.-W., Chen, Q.-A., Shi, L., Duan, Y. and Zhou, Y.-G. (2012), Iridium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Hydrogenation of Pyridinium Salts . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10181–10184. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205187
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21032003, 20921092, 21125208
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!