We thank S. Pelties, M. Eilers-Rethwisch, K. Schäfer, J. Malberg, and H. Kruse for assistance and helpful discussions. S. Demeshko and F. Meyer (University of Göttingen) are thanked for collecting and analyzing magnetic data. Support by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft within the framework of the SFB 858 (“Synergetische Effekte in der Chemie—Von der Additivität zur Kooperativität.”) is gratefully acknowledged. Johnson Matthey is thanked for a generous loan of ruthenium trichloride. R.W. thanks Prof. Dr. W. Uhl for his support.
Open-Shell First-Row Transition-Metal Polyhydride Complexes Based on the fac-[RuH3(PR3)3]− Building Block†
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1314–1318, January 21, 2013
How to Cite
Plois, M., Hujo, W., Grimme, S., Schwickert, C., Bill, E., de Bruin, B., Pöttgen, R. and Wolf, R. (2013), Open-Shell First-Row Transition-Metal Polyhydride Complexes Based on the fac-[RuH3(PR3)3]− Building Block . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1314–1318. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205209
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB 858
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!