These authors contributed equally to this work.
Production of p-Xylene from Biomass by Catalytic Fast Pyrolysis Using ZSM-5 Catalysts with Reduced Pore Openings†
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 44, pages 11097–11100, October 29, 2012
How to Cite
Cheng, Y.-T., Wang, Z., Gilbert, C. J., Fan, W. and Huber, G. W. (2012), Production of p-Xylene from Biomass by Catalytic Fast Pyrolysis Using ZSM-5 Catalysts with Reduced Pore Openings . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11097–11100. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205230
This work was supported as part of the Catalysis Center for Energy Innovation, an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under award number DE-SC0001004. G.W.H. is a shareholder and chairman of the Scientific Advisory Board of Anellotech.
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0001004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!