This work is also supported by the US Department of Energy and BioEnergy Science Center (BESC). The BESC is a U.S. Department of Energy Bioenergy Research Center supported by the Office of Biological and Environmental Research in the DOE Office of Science.TOF-SIMS=time-of-flight secondary-ion mass spectrometry. A.J.R. wishes to thank J.B. Stothers for his guidance and support of his academic career.
3D Chemical Image using TOF-SIMS Revealing the Biopolymer Component Spatial and Lateral Distributions in Biomass†
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 48, pages 12005–12008, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Jung, S., Foston, M., Kalluri, U. C., Tuskan, G. A. and Ragauskas, A. J. (2012), 3D Chemical Image using TOF-SIMS Revealing the Biopolymer Component Spatial and Lateral Distributions in Biomass . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12005–12008. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205243
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
- US Department of Energy and BioEnergy Science Center (BESC)
- DOE Office of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!