The authors wish to thank the US Technical Support Working Group (TSWG) for providing the financial support to this project.
Visualization of Latent Fingermarks by Nanotechnology: Reversed Development on Paper—A Remedy to the Variation in Sweat Composition†
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 49, pages 12224–12227, December 3, 2012
How to Cite
Jaber, N., Lesniewski, A., Gabizon, H., Shenawi, S., Mandler, D. and Almog, J. (2012), Visualization of Latent Fingermarks by Nanotechnology: Reversed Development on Paper—A Remedy to the Variation in Sweat Composition . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12224–12227. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205259
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2012
- US Technical Support Working Group
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!