Coordination Chemistry at Carbon: The Patchwork Family Comprising (Ph3P)2C, (Ph3P)C(C2H4), and (C2H4)2C
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 176–186, January 2, 2013
How to Cite
Schmidbaur, H. and Schier, A. (2013), Coordination Chemistry at Carbon: The Patchwork Family Comprising (Ph3P)2C, (Ph3P)C(C2H4), and (C2H4)2C. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 176–186. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205294
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!