We thank the UK Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC), the Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness (MINECO, CTQ2011-25871), and the Generalitat de Catalunya (2009SGR-1309). A.S. thanks the Indo-French Centre for the Promotion of Advance Research (IFCPAR/CEFIPRA) for funding and for a postdoctoral fellowship (to O.B.). A.A. acknowledges a long-term fellowship from the European Molecular Biology Organization (EMBO). We acknowledge the computer support, technical expertise, and assistance provided by the Barcelona Supercomputing Center: Centro Nacional de Supercomputación (BSC-CNS).
The Reaction Coordinate of a Bacterial GH47 α-Mannosidase: A Combined Quantum Mechanical and Structural Approach†
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 44, pages 10997–11001, October 29, 2012
How to Cite
Thompson, A. J., Dabin, J., Iglesias-Fernández, J., Ardèvol, A., Dinev, Z., Williams, S. J., Bande, O., Siriwardena, A., Moreland, C., Hu, T.-C., Smith, D. K., Gilbert, H. J., Rovira, C. and Davies, G. J. (2012), The Reaction Coordinate of a Bacterial GH47 α-Mannosidase: A Combined Quantum Mechanical and Structural Approach . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10997–11001. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205338
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- UK Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC)
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Number: CTQ2011-25871
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009SGR-1309
- Indo-French Centre for the Promotion of Advance Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!