We thank the UK Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC), the Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness (MINECO, CTQ2011-25871), and the Generalitat de Catalunya (2009SGR-1309). A.S. thanks the Indo-French Centre for the Promotion of Advance Research (IFCPAR/CEFIPRA) for funding and for a postdoctoral fellowship (to O.B.). A.A. acknowledges a long-term fellowship from the European Molecular Biology Organization (EMBO). We acknowledge the computer support, technical expertise, and assistance provided by the Barcelona Supercomputing Center: Centro Nacional de Supercomputación (BSC-CNS).
The Reaction Coordinate of a Bacterial GH47 α-Mannosidase: A Combined Quantum Mechanical and Structural Approach†
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 44, pages 10997–11001, October 29, 2012
How to Cite
Thompson, A. J., Dabin, J., Iglesias-Fernández, J., Ardèvol, A., Dinev, Z., Williams, S. J., Bande, O., Siriwardena, A., Moreland, C., Hu, T.-C., Smith, D. K., Gilbert, H. J., Rovira, C. and Davies, G. J. (2012), The Reaction Coordinate of a Bacterial GH47 α-Mannosidase: A Combined Quantum Mechanical and Structural Approach . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10997–11001. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205338
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- UK Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC)
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Number: CTQ2011-25871
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009SGR-1309
- Indo-French Centre for the Promotion of Advance Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!