We thank Jan Ross and Jens Christoffers (Carl von Ossietzky Universität Oldenburg) for the preparation of the OEG-terminated thiol. This work is supported jointly by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Wi 1617/10) and the Fonds National Suisse pour la Recherche Scientifique (grant no. 20A21_121570/1) under the title “High- throughput SECM imaging”. We thank Valérie Devaud and Cyrille Hibert (both EPFL) for technical assistance.
Parallel Imaging and Template-Free Patterning of Self-Assembled Monolayers with Soft Linear Microelectrode Arrays†
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 41, pages 10413–10416, October 8, 2012
How to Cite
Lesch, A., Vaske, B., Meiners, F., Momotenko, D., Cortés-Salazar, F., Girault, H. H. and Wittstock, G. (2012), Parallel Imaging and Template-Free Patterning of Self-Assembled Monolayers with Soft Linear Microelectrode Arrays . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10413–10416. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205347
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Wi 1617/10
- Fonds National Suisse pour la Recherche Scientifique. Grant Number: 20A21_121570/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!