Generous financial support from the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie and the European Research Council (ERC Starting grant agreement no. 277963) is gratefully acknowledged. We also thank Prof. A. Fürstner for constant encouragement and the NMR spectroscopy and X-ray crystallography departments of our institute for excellent support.
Metal-Free Hydrogenation of Electron-Poor Allenes and Alkenes†
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 49, pages 12367–12369, December 3, 2012
How to Cite
Inés, B., Palomas, D., Holle, S., Steinberg, S., Nicasio, J. A. and Alcarazo, M. (2012), Metal-Free Hydrogenation of Electron-Poor Allenes and Alkenes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12367–12369. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205348
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 277963
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!