This work was partially supported by the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, and by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on lnnovative Areas “Chemical Biology of Natural Products” from The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan). We also thank T. Nishikawa (Nagoya University) and V. K. Deo (Shizuoka University) for valuable discussions. J.W. is a Research Fellow of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (Japan).
Strophasterols A to D with an Unprecedented Steroid Skeleton: From the Mushroom Stropharia rugosoannulata†
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 43, pages 10820–10822, October 22, 2012
How to Cite
Wu, J., Tokuyama, S., Nagai, K., Yasuda, N., Noguchi, K., Matsumoto, T., Hirai, H. and Kawagishi, H. (2012), Strophasterols A to D with an Unprecedented Steroid Skeleton: From the Mushroom Stropharia rugosoannulata . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10820–10822. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205351
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2012
- The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!