We thank the NSERC for financial support through its discovery and strategic grant programs.
The Role of Catalysts and Peroxide Oxidation in Lithium–Oxygen Batteries†
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 392–396, January 2, 2013
How to Cite
Black, R., Lee, J.-H., Adams, B., Mims, C. A. and Nazar, L. F. (2013), The Role of Catalysts and Peroxide Oxidation in Lithium–Oxygen Batteries . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 392–396. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205354
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!