This work was supported financially by the National Natural Sciences Foundation of China (no. 21172125), the Ministry of Science and Technology (2012BAD32B10), the “111” Project of the Ministry of Education of China (project no. B06005), and the Committee of Science and Technology of Tianjin.
Equimolar CO2 Capture by N-Substituted Amino Acid Salts and Subsequent Conversion†
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 45, pages 11306–11310, November 5, 2012
How to Cite
Liu, A.-H., Ma, R., Song, C., Yang, Z.-Z., Yu, A., Cai, Y., He, L.-N., Zhao, Y.-N., Yu, B. and Song, Q.-W. (2012), Equimolar CO2 Capture by N-Substituted Amino Acid Salts and Subsequent Conversion . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11306–11310. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205362
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2012
- National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21172125
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012BAD32B10
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: B06005
- Committee of Science and Technology of Tianjin
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!