This work was supported financially by the National Natural Sciences Foundation of China (no. 21172125), the Ministry of Science and Technology (2012BAD32B10), the “111” Project of the Ministry of Education of China (project no. B06005), and the Committee of Science and Technology of Tianjin.
Equimolar CO2 Capture by N-Substituted Amino Acid Salts and Subsequent Conversion†
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 45, pages 11306–11310, November 5, 2012
How to Cite
Liu, A.-H., Ma, R., Song, C., Yang, Z.-Z., Yu, A., Cai, Y., He, L.-N., Zhao, Y.-N., Yu, B. and Song, Q.-W. (2012), Equimolar CO2 Capture by N-Substituted Amino Acid Salts and Subsequent Conversion . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11306–11310. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205362
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2012
- National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21172125
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012BAD32B10
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: B06005
- Committee of Science and Technology of Tianjin
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.