Financial support was provided by the NIH (GM090126, GM087519, GM091804). A.V.A. is supported by Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons Medical Scientist Training Program (NIH T32 GM007367). We are grateful to Dr. D. Romanini for editing the manuscript, Prof. S. A. Snyder and R. L. Gonzalez for helpful discussions, and Prof. W. Min for graciously offering the use of his spectroscopy equipment.
A Common Diaryl Ether Intermediate for the Gram-Scale Synthesis of Oxazine and Xanthene Fluorophores†
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 650–654, January 7, 2013
How to Cite
Anzalone, A. V., Wang, T. Y., Chen, Z. and Cornish, V. W. (2013), A Common Diaryl Ether Intermediate for the Gram-Scale Synthesis of Oxazine and Xanthene Fluorophores . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 650–654. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205369
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: GM090126, GM087519, GM091804
- NIH. Grant Number: T32 GM007367
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!