This work was generously supported by the DFG in the context of the Emmy-Noether program (CZ 183/1). A.K.M. is grateful for a DAAD doctoral fellowship. We thank Dr. Roman Rüttinger for experimental work employing chiral phosphine ligands (Table 1).
Anion-Induced Enantioselective Cyclization of Diynamides to Pyrrolidines Catalyzed by Cationic Gold Complexes†
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 44, pages 11149–11152, October 29, 2012
How to Cite
Mourad, A. K., Leutzow, J. and Czekelius, C. (2012), Anion-Induced Enantioselective Cyclization of Diynamides to Pyrrolidines Catalyzed by Cationic Gold Complexes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11149–11152. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205416
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
- DFG. Grant Number: CZ 183/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!