We acknowledge Dr. Morten Munch Nielsen for his contribution with the initial cloning and expression of starch synthase I, and Prof. Monica M. Palcic for her guidance in all of the enzymology aspects of this work.
A Simple Synthesis of Sugar Nucleoside Diphosphates by Chemical Coupling in Water†
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 46, pages 11531–11534, November 12, 2012
How to Cite
Tanaka, H., Yoshimura, Y., Jørgensen, M. R., Cuesta-Seijo, J. A. and Hindsgaul, O. (2012), A Simple Synthesis of Sugar Nucleoside Diphosphates by Chemical Coupling in Water . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11531–11534. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205433
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!