We thank the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie and the European Research Council (ERC) for financial support. We also thank Evonik Industries AG (Hanau), and BASF AG (Ludwigshafen) for generous donations of chemicals.
The ortho and meta Magnesiation of Functionalized Anilines and Amino-Substituted Pyridines and Pyrazines at Room Temperature†
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 42, pages 10624–10627, October 15, 2012
How to Cite
Monzón, G., Tirotta, I. and Knochel, P. (2012), The ortho and meta Magnesiation of Functionalized Anilines and Amino-Substituted Pyridines and Pyrazines at Room Temperature . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10624–10627. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205465
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- European Research Council (ERC)
- Evonik Industries AG
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!