We thank the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grants 21171087 and 91122019 to X.W.; 20725104 to J.Z., and 20825312 to J.M.), the Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province (grant BK2011549 to X.W.), 1000 Young Talent Program (grant to X.W.), and the National Basic Research Program (grant 2011CB808604 to J.M.) for financial support. We are grateful to the High Performance Computing Centre of Nanjing University for providing the IBM Blade cluster system. Part of the computational work has been done on the Sugon TC5000 high performance linux cluster at ITCC.
Synthesis, Characterization, and Structures of a Persistent Aniline Radical Cation†
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 47, pages 11878–11881, November 19, 2012
How to Cite
Chen, X., Wang, X., Sui, Y., Li, Y., Ma, J., Zuo, J. and Wang, X. (2012), Synthesis, Characterization, and Structures of a Persistent Aniline Radical Cation . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11878–11881. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205478
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21171087, 91122019, 20725104, 20825312
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK2011549
- 1000 Young Talent Program
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2011CB808604
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!