We thank the National Science Council (Taiwan) (NSC-100-2119-M-002-026 and NSC-101-2628-M-002-010) and National Taiwan University (NTU-101-R890913) for financial support.
Using Host–Guest Complexation to Fold a Flexible Linear Organic String: Kinetically Controlled Syntheses of Catenanes and a Five-Membered Molecular Necklace†
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 40, pages 10094–10098, October 1, 2012
How to Cite
Chang, C.-F., Chuang, C.-J., Lai, C.-C., Liu, Y.-H., Peng, S.-M. and Chiu, S.-H. (2012), Using Host–Guest Complexation to Fold a Flexible Linear Organic String: Kinetically Controlled Syntheses of Catenanes and a Five-Membered Molecular Necklace . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10094–10098. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205498
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC-100-2119-M-002-026, NSC-101-2628-M-002-010
- National Taiwan University. Grant Number: NTU-101-R890913
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!