This work was supported by the Georgia Institute of Technology. We thank Prof. Robert Dickson for useful discussions and J.-H.K. also thanks the Korea Institute for Advancement of Technology for fellowship support.
Low-Threshold Photon Upconversion Capsules Obtained by Photoinduced Interfacial Polymerization†
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 47, pages 11841–11844, November 19, 2012
How to Cite
Kang, J.-H. and Reichmanis, E. (2012), Low-Threshold Photon Upconversion Capsules Obtained by Photoinduced Interfacial Polymerization . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11841–11844. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205540
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- Georgia Institute of Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!