Financial support by the Einstein Foundation Berlin (J.F.H.) and the Cluster of Excellence UniCat (financed by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and administered by the TU Berlin) is gratefully acknowledged. A.B. thanks the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft for an initial postdoctoral fellowship to work with J.F.H. (BR 4069/1-1). We thank Dr. S. Krackl for help with X-ray crystal structures.
Pushing the σ-Donor Strength in Iridium Pincer Complexes: Bis(silylene) and Bis(germylene) Ligands Are Stronger Donors than Bis(phosphorus(III)) Ligands†
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 46, pages 11478–11482, November 12, 2012
How to Cite
Brück, A., Gallego, D., Wang, W., Irran, E., Driess, M. and Hartwig, J. F. (2012), Pushing the σ-Donor Strength in Iridium Pincer Complexes: Bis(silylene) and Bis(germylene) Ligands Are Stronger Donors than Bis(phosphorus(III)) Ligands . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11478–11482. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205570
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- Einstein Foundation Berlin
- Cluster of Excellence UniCat
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: BR 4069/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!