D.O’H. thanks the EPSRC and the ERC for an Advanced Investigator Grant to support this research. We thank the EPSRC for a research grant and for financial support through a DTG Studentship (A.J.D.).
The Synthesis of η-1,2,3,4,5,6-Hexafluorocyclohexane (Benzene Hexafluoride) from Benzene†
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 40, pages 10086–10088, October 1, 2012
How to Cite
Durie, A. J., Slawin, A. M. Z., Lebl, T. and O'Hagan, D. (2012), The Synthesis of η-1,2,3,4,5,6-Hexafluorocyclohexane (Benzene Hexafluoride) from Benzene . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10086–10088. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205577
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!