The authors acknowledge the University of South Florida and the US Department of Energy (DE-AR0000177) for financial for financial support of this work. The authors thank Dr. Daqiang Yuan for help in drawing structural pictures of MMPF-3. The crystal diffraction of MMPF-3 was carried out at the Advanced Photon Source on beamline 15ID-B of ChemMatCARS Sector 15 (NSF/CHE-0822838, DE-AC02-06CH11357).
Crystal Engineering of a Microporous, Catalytically Active fcu Topology MOF Using a Custom-Designed Metalloporphyrin Linker†
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 40, pages 10082–10085, October 1, 2012
How to Cite
Meng, L., Cheng, Q., Kim, C., Gao, W.-Y., Wojtas, L., Chen, Y.-S., Zaworotko, M. J., Zhang, X. P. and Ma, S. (2012), Crystal Engineering of a Microporous, Catalytically Active fcu Topology MOF Using a Custom-Designed Metalloporphyrin Linker . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10082–10085. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205603
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2012
- University of South Florida
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AR0000177
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!