The authors acknowledge the University of South Florida and the US Department of Energy (DE-AR0000177) for financial for financial support of this work. The authors thank Dr. Daqiang Yuan for help in drawing structural pictures of MMPF-3. The crystal diffraction of MMPF-3 was carried out at the Advanced Photon Source on beamline 15ID-B of ChemMatCARS Sector 15 (NSF/CHE-0822838, DE-AC02-06CH11357).
Crystal Engineering of a Microporous, Catalytically Active fcu Topology MOF Using a Custom-Designed Metalloporphyrin Linker†
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 40, pages 10082–10085, October 1, 2012
How to Cite
Meng, L., Cheng, Q., Kim, C., Gao, W.-Y., Wojtas, L., Chen, Y.-S., Zaworotko, M. J., Zhang, X. P. and Ma, S. (2012), Crystal Engineering of a Microporous, Catalytically Active fcu Topology MOF Using a Custom-Designed Metalloporphyrin Linker . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10082–10085. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205603
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2012
- University of South Florida
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AR0000177
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!