We thank the Pennsylvania State University for financial support of this research.
A Nonmetal Approach to α-Heterofunctionalized Carbonyl Derivatives by Formal Reductive XH Insertion†
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 42, pages 10605–10609, October 15, 2012
How to Cite
Miller, E. J., Zhao, W., Herr, J. D. and Radosevich, A. T. (2012), A Nonmetal Approach to α-Heterofunctionalized Carbonyl Derivatives by Formal Reductive XH Insertion . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10605–10609. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205604
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2012
- Pennsylvania State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!