We thank Colin Nuckolls and Philip Kim (Columbia University) for enlightening discussions. We acknowledge primary financial support from MOST (2009CB623703 and 2012CB921404), NSFC (20833001, 51121091, 2112016, 11074007, and 21003002), FANEDD (2007B21), 111 Project (B08001), and BSTSP (2009A01).
Building High-Throughput Molecular Junctions Using Indented Graphene Point Contacts†
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 49, pages 12228–12232, December 3, 2012
How to Cite
Cao, Y., Dong, S., Liu, S., He, L., Gan, L., Yu, X., Steigerwald, M. L., Wu, X., Liu, Z. and Guo, X. (2012), Building High-Throughput Molecular Junctions Using Indented Graphene Point Contacts . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12228–12232. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205607
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2012
- MOST. Grant Numbers: 2009CB623703, 2012CB921404
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20833001, 51121091, 2112016, 11074007, 21003002
- FANEDD. Grant Number: 2007B21
- 111 Project. Grant Number: B08001
- BSTSP. Grant Number: 2009A01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!