All authors thank NSERC for funding support. Infrastructure used in the project was made possible by a Leaders Opportunity Fund grant to K.S. from the Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI) and matched by a similar grant from the Alberta Small Equipment Grants Program (SEGP). S.F. thanks Alberta Innovates Technology Futures for scholarship support. K.S. was also supported by a Petro-Canada Young Innovator Award. X.Z. acknowledges Dr. Dimitre Karpuzov and Shihong Xu at the Alberta Centre for Surface Engineering and Science (ACSES). S.F. thanks Diane Caird at the X-ray Diffraction Laboratory.
Photocatalytic Conversion of Diluted CO2 into Light Hydrocarbons Using Periodically Modulated Multiwalled Nanotube Arrays†
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 51, pages 12732–12735, December 14, 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, X., Han, F., Shi, B., Farsinezhad, S., Dechaine, G. P. and Shankar, K. (2012), Photocatalytic Conversion of Diluted CO2 into Light Hydrocarbons Using Periodically Modulated Multiwalled Nanotube Arrays . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12732–12735. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205619
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2012
- Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI)
- Alberta Small Equipment Grants Program
- Alberta Innovates Technology Futures
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!