These authors contributed equally to this work.
Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy of Functional Amyloid from a Fungal Hydrophobin: A Well-Ordered β-Sheet Core Amidst Structural Heterogeneity†
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 50, pages 12621–12625, December 7, 2012
How to Cite
Morris, V. K., Linser, R., Wilde, K. L., Duff, A. P., Sunde, M. and Kwan, A. H. (2012), Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy of Functional Amyloid from a Fungal Hydrophobin: A Well-Ordered β-Sheet Core Amidst Structural Heterogeneity . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12621–12625. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205625
We thank Dr. J. Hook, Dr. D. Thomas, and Dr. D. Lawes from the NMR facility at University of New South Wales for spectrometer access and assistance, Dr. N. Shepherd and Dr. B. Crossett for mass spectrometry at the Sydney University Proteome Research Unit, and Dr. A. Kondyurin for assistance with contact angle measurements. The authors acknowledge the facilities, and the scientific and technical assistance, of the Australian Microscopy & Microanalysis Research Facility at the Electron Microscope Unit, University of Sydney. The HET-s spectrum was kindly provided by Dr. C. Wasmer and Prof. B. Meier. The project was funded by the Australian Research Council (LP0776672 and DP0879121) and ANSTO Bragg Institute (NDF 1668). M.S. was supported by a National Health and Medical Research Council R.D. Wright Career Development Fellowship, V.K.M. was supported by a University of Sydney Vice-Chancellor’s Research Scholarship, and R.L. was supported by an Australian Research Council Discovery Early Career Research Award.
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
- Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: LP0776672, DP0879121
- ANSTO Bragg Institute. Grant Number: NDF 1668
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!